Holiday season is finally upon us, and we couldn’t be more excited. It’s hard to decide what the best part is; perhaps it’s the amazing food and aromas, the great company, the beautiful decorations? Or maybe it’s the parties? The season is just so romantic and festive! Of course, our outfits have to keep up, and as you know, we’re all about stylish, comfortable and practical outfits. Here are a few items that will surely glam up your look for a holiday party without breaking the bank:
1. Little Black Dress. This is the most obvious one, but still super important. Hopefully, you already have the perfect dress in your closet, giving you the perfect base for some of the other items on this list. If not, now is the time to find one! Look for something that fits you perfectly and falls just above the knee for a flattering, classic look that’s appropriate for any crowd. Faux wrap-arounds or ruched styles are flattering on most figures, while a boat neck or sweetheart neckline will add uniqueness.
2. Sequin top. Or glitter, or embroidery, or lace, or peplum. Whichever you choose, these are all great options to pair with a dressy pair of pants or pencil skirt with tights.
3. Shawl. Practical and stunning, this elegant piece will keep you warm and looking amazing. Choose a wrap that matches the color and style of your dress, add pearls and makeup, and you can’t go wrong!
4. Party shoes. Already have a dress and makeup? Splurge on shoes instead! Pick a pair that matches several items in your closet, so you can wear them more than once.
5. Clutch. Just the right size for some cash and a cellphone, clutches are both convenient and super stylish. Choose something with clean lines and pretty details, and neutral hardware in silver or gold.
6. Sparkly earrings. Draw some attention to your face and neck and add something extra festive to your look with big, bold, sparkle earrings or pearls. Choose a pair that look great with your necklace, or go without- don’t overdo it!
What’s your go-to holiday outfit?
Until next time,