Can we breathe a sigh of relief now that it finally seems that winter is behind us? And with brighter, longer days ahead, we’re so excited to break out our spring wardrobes. Want to know what we can’t wait to wear this season? Here are some of our favorite fashion trends for spring.
- Yellow: What better color to enjoy the sunshine than this spring’s favorite hue – yellow! Bright and happy, yellow ruled the red carpet at fashion week from head-to-toe sunny ensembles to subtle accents and pastel tones.
- White, white, and white: After all the red carpet white we saw at this year’s reward seasons – this one makes us happiest of all! Head to toe white ensembles were all over the runways during fashion week – and it’s possible to pull it off without being a runway model. From shorts to skirts to white, crisp blouses and trousers, don’t shy away from the white this season.
- Denim: Yes, you heard right – denim is shying away from the boring jeans and jorts of last year and into a whole new array of fashion. From feminine, flirty dresses to baggy jumpsuits, denim is getting a whole new reputation this spring.
- Bohemian Chic: Baggy, flowing, with lightweight fabrics and delicate patterns, we love when boho comes back in style. From leather to lace to all that’s in-between, channeling your inner hippie will be easy with the fashion choices this spring.
- Sheers: It’s not surprising for sheers to come out when the weather gets warmer, but the sheers we’re seeing this spring are less provocative and more romantic, with long flowing skirts and pleats taking center stage.
Want to wear this spring’s favorite color in pearls? Pearl & Clasp’s new golden pearl earrings are a perfect way to bring out the sunshine in your face.
(all photo credits are from pinterest)