Bunnies, chocolate, and pastels — they all go together beautifully, especially when worn with gorgeous strands of pearls. For our holiday weekend wear, we try to mix and match modern pieces with vintage touches. Here are some outfit inspirations that we hope you love as much as we do.
1. Pretty in pink: Floral patterns don’t have to be out of place in your generation. Pair a demure pattern with modern pearl earrings and a cute flat, and you’ll be set to go from a family dinner to out on the town.
2. Add a burst of sunshine by pairing a bright yellow hue with pastel accents. Pastels go beautifully with bright yellows, teals, and orange. No matter what color you choose, these pink shoes and matching clutch are absolutely to die for. Don’t you agree?
3. Wearing neutral colors like cream and white allows your accessories to really pop when you add a touch of color. In this outfit, these floral hair accessories add the perfect amount of vibrancy for this otherwise very-structured outfit. Want to make even more of a statement? Swap out the handbag or shoes for a bright color like teal or hot pink.
4. For a more casual vibe, a pair of white pants are a definite investment, especially since wearing white is now accepted all year round. In this outfit, white pants are paired with a statement coral hue that’s never going to risk being over the top.
5. For our final inspiration, we would be totally remiss if we didn’t include one inspired by Pantone’s 2014 color of the year, lovely lilac. Perfect in any shade for any occasion, lilac is our new go-to hue to pair with our favorite pearls.