Now that spring has finally sprung, we’re happy to finally get some of our warmer weather duds out from storage and into the sunlight. Of course, we can’t always predict whether last year’s outfits will fit this year’s trends, but with the addition of a few key pieces, you’ll be rocking street style that’s majorly insta-worthy.
If you’re looking for a few additions to your springtime closet, look no further. Pearl & Clasp has the perfect style guide for this season’s must haves.
1. Denim Dress: Denim is a fabric we can always rely on, and this unique style for an old favorite makes a denim dress our top pick for spring. From flattering silhouettes with empire waists to belted shirt-dresses, we love this denim look for spring. The ultimate plus? You can easily transition this look from cold to warm weather when you can finally skip the leggings underneath.
2. White Jeans: Now a year-round staple, it’s no surprise that white jeans are on the absolute must-have list for this season. Whether it’s winter, spring, summer, or fall – white denim has a place in every fashionista’s closet.
3. Gingham Top: While gingham might remind you of springtime picnics in the park, this fabric has made a major fashion revival this spring. From frills to fitted silhouettes, gingham is the fabric for spring 2015.
4. Espadrilles: The most glamorous of shoes, espadrilles remind us of sunny cruise ship decks and pina coladas. While I may not have a cruise in my near future, I can channel my inner pool diva with this season’s lace-up espadrilles. Just as comfortable for running errands as they are to dance the night away, we can’t think of a better staple for spring or summer.
5. Bucket Bag: We all know that you’re a busy lady – and you need a tote bag that will enable you to carry all of your spring and summer essentials, maybe even making it possible for you to take a spontaneous trip to the beach, the pier, or any other glam warm-weather retreat you desire. Bucket bags are practical and big enough to hold all of your essentials without adding bulk to your body.
6. Pearl Earrings: As always, a springtime or summertime staple list wouldn’t be complete without pearl earrings. Perfect for almost any destination and definitely for any weather, pearl stud earrings are the absolute must have for any fashionable woman. Pearl & Clasp has a variety of styles and colors that will keep you looking sharp.
Did we miss any style staples you can’t live without? Let us know in the comments.