We don’t know about you, but we sure brought in 2015 with a bang! Between the party poppers, the champagne flowing, and sequins and glitter galore, if this year is anything like the way we celebrated it’s beginning, then we’re off to a great start. Now that 2015 is in full swing, it’s time to start the real work. That’s right – we’re talking 2015 New Year’s resolutions. We’re sure you have some of your own – but here are a few of our own.
1. Eat Cleaner: While we’re all for healthy eating and lifestyles, it’s safe to say that we don’t mind the occasional indulgence. You could say that French fries, burgers, and pizza top the lists of our favorite foods – but we just feel so much better when we’re eating clean. In 2015, we’re going to try to limit those indulgences to once or twice a month, instead of once or twice a week.
2. Live Greener: Carbon footprints are a big deal in today’s world, and we want to commit to reducing our waste and recycling all that we can. Since you can get gorgeous clothes, accessories, and even coffee and water filters from recycled products, you don’t even have to sacrifice in order to live green. Restringing your pearls is a great way to live greener by reducing waste and getting to wear something that you would love in better condition.
3. Unplug More Often: With videos like this going viral, it’s amazing that we have any social skills at all anymore. Cell phones are convenient and necessary, but they definitely get in the way of building a real, personal connection. In 2015, we want to unplug our lives to enjoy the moment, the company, and to get to know one another without the disruption of social networks, text messages, and Instagram.
4. Make a Splash: Along with eating cleaner, living an active lifestyle is one of our favorite things about what makes life…well…worth living. And whether you love hiking, swimming, biking, or even just walking the city blocks, getting outside is a great way to open your worldview by appreciating all the outdoors have to offer, and we thing 2015 is a great year to get (or keep!) moving!
5. Wear more Pearls: We’d be hard-pressed to find an occasion or venue that isn’t pearl worthy (okay, maybe not the gym), so this year we want to get our glamour on by piling on the pearls! Whether you want to go big with a multi-strand necklace or finish off your preppy look with pearl button earrings, Pearl & Clasp has the perfect pearls for you to wear anywhere and everywhere.
Well, there you have it. A few New Year’s Resolutions from the staff at Pearl & Clasp that we think we can get a good grip on to see us all the way to 2016. Do you have New Year’s Resolutions you can’t wait to get started with? Let us know in the comments, and don’t forget – Happy New Year!
Until next time,