Pearl restringing is necessary every few years in order to maintain the quality and security of your pearls; but it is also an excellent solution for those looking to change the style of their pearl strands. Our team has restrung thousands of pearls, and we're happy to restring yours as well. To have your pearls restrung by our expert team, please follow the steps below. Or, if you have specific questions about the pearl restringing process, please read more here, or contact our customer service team to discuss your specific concerns or questions.
Option #1 - Free restringing services with the purchase of any clasp purchase over $100 (per 18 inch)*
- Choose a Necklace Clasp or Bracelet Clasp from our site, give us the details of your pearls (size etc.) and follow the checkout process.
- Mail in your pearls to our store (Pearl & Clasp 579 5th Ave Suite 1125 NY NY 10017)
- We will send you an email confirmation once we have received your pearls.
We are happy to offer free restringing with the purchase of a clasp that is over $100 ! (*This is based on an 18" strand and free restringing applies only for the clasp purchased. For further rules regarding this offer, please click here)
Option #2 - Send in your pearls for restringing services only
- Mail in your pearls to our store (Pearl & Clasp, 579 5th Ave NY NY 10017)
- We will send you an email confirmation once we have received your pearls
- We will contact you regarding the fee for your re-stringing service as well as the shipping rate. Typical restringing prices are $1 per inch of your pearl strand, however prices may vary for more complicated designs (minimum cost is $15). If you want to have your pearl jewelry restrung in a unique way, you can send us an email of the design and contact our customer service center for an estimate.
CONTACT US TODAY TO LET US KNOW THAT YOU ARE SENDING IN YOUR PEARLS TO BE RESTRUNG